Join the Traveltek team and help shape the future of travel technology
Traveltek has been delivering cutting-edge booking solutions to travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers for almost two decades and is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading travel technology providers. Our comprehensive range of finely-tuned products helps our global client base - which spans more than 30 countries - to work smarter, improve their bottom line and enhance customer experience and retention.
We handle millions of transactions annually, offering real-time support to our clients. This calls for a dedicated team of experts, proficient in a wide range of skills; from developers, web designers, sales and marketing to project management, implementation and customer success. They all share a common passion for delivering high quality service standards and technical proficiency. Sound like you?
We are currently looking for 6 Front End Developers to join our amazing and friendly team no later than January 2020 in Hyderabad and help us build the next generation of travel websites. We’re pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy and are always on the lookout for fresh talent to help us achieve our ambitious plans for growth. Our Front End Development team helps major brands across the world build travel websites, getting involved at all stages of the process from initial wire-framing right through to design, build and testing - making this is a truly exciting and challenging position.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Delivering high quality web projects built upon the Traveltek CMS system
• Assisting our Project Managers and Product Team in evaluating, estimating and planning new requirements
• Striving for continuous improvement within the team
• Testing and reviewing web projects to ensure high quality production
The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and or experience:
• Minimum 2-3yrs Experience
• Excellent knowledge of UI and graphic design principles and tools
• Experience using CSS Pre-processors such as Sass or Less
• A high-quality portfolio of previous builds
The following additional skills and experience would be beneficial:
• Existing professional experience within a team environment or equivalent
• Experience with mobile web development
• A good grasp of wire-framing tools and practices
• Knowledge of CSS naming conventions (BEM/SMACSS or similar)
• Experience of front-end templating languages such as Nunjucks or Jinja
• Knowledge of front-end performance optimisation best practices
The position of Front End Developer is an exciting, dynamic and highly rewarding one for the right candidate. In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, a benefits package that includes holiday entitlement of up to 36 days, including 6 set holidays:
1st January - New Year’s Day
26th January - Republic Day,
15th August - Independence Day,
2nd October - Ghandi Day,
25th December - Christmas Day,
26th December - Boxing Day
We also offer sick leave, excellent working environment with brand new offices, Pension Contribution Scheme, flexible hours and social events.
This position is full time and is based in Stewken Traveltek Offices, The Hive, Corporate Capital, Financial District, Nanakramguda Hyderabad 500032
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development, (induction and training will be provided) and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our on-going success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
We look forward to having you on board!