Join Traveltek and play a part in shaping the future of online travel booking!
Traveltek is currently pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. The Scottish firm, which also has offices in the UK, Brisbane, India and Dallas, is looking to strengthen its market share in existing locations and establish a presence in new growing markets.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Account Manager to join our team in the USA.
The role entails the further development of relationships with existing clients who are already well established within the company's comprehensive portfolio of travel partners. This role is to increase business with the focus of meeting and exceeding revenue targets that will be set for sales within the selected territory.
You will achieve your objective by building strong client relationships and having the ability to up-sell, cross-sell and proactively seek new opportunities to help the client conduct their business in a more efficient way.
You will need strong account management skills and the ability to build on existing relationships quickly and gain the customer confidence. Your knowledge of the products and the travel industry will be key to your success in keeping Traveltek’s position within the marketplace. This role would suit an individual with strong communication skills, who is extremely organized and who works well under pressure.
- Act as an ambassador for the Traveltek brand in the market, build and maintain meaningful relationships with the key decision-makers within existing client base
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients to deliver sales and revenue growth
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual territory sales targets (revenue and profit-based)
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales, ensuring profit targets are met
- Responsible for developing, owning and delivering a strategic sales call plan for growing existing accounts within the territory
- Gather market / client information to develop an insight into the clients’ business model, establish their needs, buying trends and future projects
- Develop and deliver new business proposals to grow existing accounts
- Accountable for ensuring accurate and up-to-date client information and sales records on the system
You will require the following skills and have the relevant experience:
- + 3 years of experience in travel sector is essential
- + 5 years of experience in Account Management
- You will require experience in the IT, software and / or technology market and Travel industry
- Proven sales presentation and relationship management skills will be crucial if you are to succeed in this role
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Demonstrate strong consultative and technical sales skills, to be highly energised, self-motivated, resilient and most of all passionate.
The Account Manager must have the ability to:
- Work structured and systematic approach
- Build Trust
- Drive results through focus and prioritization
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Highly focused on service delivery
- Analytical and logical thinking
- High achievement drive
The position of Account Manager is an exciting, dynamic and highly rewarding one for the right candidate. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitively based salary with an incentive package of sales commission and performance related KPI bonus. Private Medical Health and a fantastic 33 days holiday allowance (inclusive of public and national holidays)
Due to the nature of the role a driving license is a necessity.
Some International Travel may be required to fulfill this role
This is not a position for the faint hearted requiring several areas of cross skilling and an overall drive to be the best in your field.
This position is permanent, full time.
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our ongoing success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
Previous applicants need not apply