Join Traveltek and play a part in shaping the future of online travel booking!
Traveltek is currently pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. The Scottish headquartered firm, which also has offices in the Midlands, Sydney, Miami, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Hyderabad and is looking to strengthen its market share in existing locations and establish a presence in new growing markets.
As part of our continued and exciting growth we are currently looking for a talented Account Manager to join our team in Sydney who will be responsible for business development and account management for the APAC markets.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong account management skills, business development skills and demonstrated success to up-sell, cross-sell and exceed sales targets. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, analytical and logical thinking, a great communicator and be sales driven.
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients to deliver sales and revenue growth
- Assist the sales team to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Monitor, research and report findings of market developments
- Reporting and managing day-to-day account activities.
- + 2 years of experience in B2B sales, account management or relationship management
- Demonstrable skills in sales presentation to key stakeholders
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment, either in the travel industry or IT, software and/or technology market
- Additional language skills such as Mandarin or Japanese are a bonus.
The position of Account Manager is an exciting, highly rewarding and sales-focused role. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitively based salary with an incentive package of sales commission and performance related KPI bonus.
Domestic and International Travel is required to fulfill this role.
Remuneration: Base salary AUD$ 70.000 plus KPI and sales commission with a potential OTE of AUD$100.000
All applicants must be permitted to work in Australia and currently be residing in the country.
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our ongoing success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
This position is full time and is based at our offices in Sydney and this should be seen as truly exciting opportunity.
Take your career to new heights with Traveltek. We look forward to having you on board!