Join Traveltek and play a part in shaping the future of online travel booking!
Traveltek is currently pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. The Scottish headquartered firm, which also has offices in the Midlands, Sydney, Miami, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Hyderabad and is looking to strengthen its market share in existing locations and establish a presence in new growing markets.
We are currently looking for a talented Account Manager to join our team in Sydney who will be responsible for business development and account management for the APAC markets.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong account management skills, travel industry knowledge is an advantage, business development skills and demonstrated success to up-sell, cross-sell and exceed sales targets. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, analytical and logical thinking, a great communicator and be sales driven.
- Act as an ambassador for the Traveltek brand in the market, build and maintain meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients to deliver sales and revenue growth
- Assist the sales team to Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Monitor, research and report findings of market developments
- Reporting and managing day-to-day account activities
- Excellent attention to detail
- + 2 years of experience in Account Management
- Demonstrable skills in sales presentation and relationship management
- Additional language skills such as Chinese or Japanese are a bonus
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment, either in the travel industry or IT, software and/or technology market
The position of Account Manager is an exciting, dynamic and highly rewarding one for the right candidate. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitively based salary with an incentive package of sales commission and performance related KPI bonus.
Due to the nature of the role a driving license is a necessity. Some International Travel may be required to fulfill this role;
All applicants must be permitted to work in the local country and currently be residing in the country.
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our ongoing success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
This position is full time and is based at our offices in Sydney and this should be seen as truly exciting opportunity.
Take your career to new heights with Traveltek. We look forward to having you on board!