Join the Traveltek team and help shape the future of travel technology
Traveltek has been delivering cutting-edge booking solutions to travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers for almost two decades and is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading travel technology providers. Our comprehensive range of finely-tuned products helps our global client base - which spans more than 30 countries - to work smarter, improve their bottom line and enhance customer experience and retention.
We handle millions of transactions annually, offering real-time support to our clients. This calls for a dedicated team of experts, proficient in a wide range of skills; from developers, web designers, sales and marketing, to project management, implementation and customer success. They all share a common passion for delivering high quality service standards and technical proficiency. Sound like you?
We’re pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy and are always on the lookout for fresh talent to help us achieve our ambitious plans for growth. We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our friendly and ever-expanding team. In this role, you will be responsible for a number of customer accounts and maintaining a good working relationship with customers as well as working towards agreed sales targets. Over 90% of the assigned accounts will be existing customers, so there is no need for cold calling, but the accounts need to be contacted regularly and may occasionally need to be seen face to face.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage your own account territory
- Deliver against your sales plan and sales target within your defined account territory with support from the existing Account Management team.
- Conduct outgoing account customer calls to strengthen relationships, help to support issues and promote Traveltek
- Utilise our inhouse systems to create and maintain account plans, manage pipeline, escalate queries and develop new accounts
The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and or experience:
- Have good communication skills where you are not afraid to pick up the phone and speak to customers
- Have a track record of achieving targets ideally within a travel background
- Be self-motivated with high energy and able to work at pace
- Be detailed oriented and able to prioritise your own workload
- Have strong communication, negotiation and objection handling skills
- Multi tasker
- A knowledge of iSell is an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a travel consultant background.
The position of Account Manager is an exciting, dynamic and highly rewarding one for the right candidate. In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary with commissionable earnings, A benefits package that includes holiday entitlement of up to 36 days, Private Health Care and a Pension Contribution Scheme.
This position is full time and is based in Traveltek Headquarters in East Kilbride, Glasgow.
Foreign language skills, especially Spanish, German, Italian or French would be advantageous.
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our on-going success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
We look forward to having you on board!