Join Traveltek and play a part in shaping the future of online travel booking
Traveltek helps travel businesses around the globe, in 30 countries to sell, create and manage their travel portfolio with more than 600 flight, hotel, cruise and ancillary suppliers.
We are currently pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. Our HQ is based in Scotland UK, but also has offices in the Midlands UK, Australia (Sydney), USA (Miami), Dubai, India (Hyderabad), Singapore and Hong Kong. Traveltek are looking to strengthen its market share in existing locations and establish a presence in new growing markets.
The position as Business Analyst is a key position in our organisation. You will be responsible to capture requirements from customers, along with Configuration, Implementation and Training of our web based platform in APAC region.
You will be a truly talented business analyst with ambitions to handle multiple projects in the APAC region. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody with an understanding of the Travel Industry and business processes, with a flair for technical and customer service skills This job is not for the feint hearted. If you love life, travel, excitement and have what it takes then you may have already made the shortlist.
- Planning and executing multiple client projects
- Working closely within the Project Delivery and ICT team
- Optimizing, improving and developing processes thus ensuring that the processes will enhance and contribute to the project performance
- Reporting and follow up on client projects ensuring an all-time overview of cost, timeline, quality and risks of entire project portfolio
- Stakeholder management and meeting client expectations
Applicants must have the following:
- +2 years of experience as Business Analyst
- Experience with Project Management tools
- Experience in dealing with Customer service
- Background in Travel Industry
- A good technical background, such as a relevant IT qualification, work experience or demonstrable skills
- Aptitude of understanding business processes
- Great communication skills, as customers are located around the globe
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written format
- Analytical and logical thinking for problem solving
- High Achievement Drive
- Highly Focused on Service Delivery
- Risk Management Analysis
- Flexible approach to work
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-disciplined in working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively using own initiative and as part of a team
This position is full time and is based in the Sydney office.
All applicants must be permitted to work in the local country and currently be residing in the country.
Foreign language skills would be advantageous.
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our on-going success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
Take your career to new heights with Traveltek. We look forward to having you on board!