Join Traveltek and play a part in shaping the future of online travel booking
Traveltek is currently pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. The East Kilbride-headquartered firm, which also has offices in the Midlands, Sydney, Miami, Dubai, Singapore, Hyderabad and Hong Kong is looking to strengthen its market share in existing locations and establish a presence in new growing markets.
We are currently looking for a Design Manager to join the company’s growing in-house team. This is a new role in our organisation, to head up a newly formed design team and oversee the production of its digital design output. Working with other designers, you will help brief new projects arriving into the team, oversee and produce the various stages of site design from UX wireframe prototyping through to high fidelity mockups, critiquing all output to ensure high quality creative work that meets the specifications of the job, and that is delivered on budget and to strict deadlines.
Provide a bullet point list of the responsibilities and duties of this job.
- Ensure high quality creative output of the design team
- Make sure projects are delivered on time and to the specification required
- Stay abreast of latest best practices and techniques, keeping the company at the forefront of travel digital design.
- ·Help put processes in place to make the team operate as efficiently as possible
- Be client facing, and always available to discuss or present designs to Traveltek customers in a confident and friendly manner
- Work closely with the other Traveltek teams, and go above and beyond to ensure project objectives are met
- Develop a solid understanding of digital technologies and the wider travel industry and be committed to further personal development.
Skills and Experience
- Must have digital design experience to a senior level and be able to present a portfolio of previous work
- Be fully proficient with all aspects of adobe Creative Suite to an advanced level
- Be familiar with UX practices, techniques and design processes and be able to deliver a research led design project to completion
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of designing across multiple devices
- Must have expertise in brand design, strategy, and working within brand guidelines
- Able to manage and deliver a project within a set of defined business objectives.
- A team player, able to manage, instruct, mentor and get along with both the design and wider teams
- Confident and knowledgeable in client facing situations and able to present ideas
- Smart, reliable, punctual and dedicated to the cause.
This position is full time and office based at our HQ in East Kilbride, Glasgow.
Salary band: £32,000-£38,000 plus bonus.
This position is subject to pre-employment checks including Disclosure Scotland screening.
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our ongoing success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
Take your career to new heights with Traveltek. We look forward to having you on board!