Join Traveltek and play a part in shaping the future of online travel booking
Traveltek is currently pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. The East Kilbride-headquartered firm, which also has offices in the Midlands, Sydney, Miami, Dubai, Singapore, Hyderabad and Hong Kong is looking to strengthen its market share in existing locations and establish a presence in new growing markets.
We are currently looking for an experienced Events and Marketing Manager to join the company’s growing in-house team. In this role you will devise, implement and evaluate marketing activities designed to maximise brand awareness and sales enquiries, including - but not exclusively through - the management of an annual events calendar, the cultivation and management of promotional opportunities with key industry partners and through effective promotion on the company’s social media platforms. You will also work with internal stakeholders to help develop and promote existing customer and supplier relationships.
You will be responsible for the following key deliverables:
- Organise and facilitate the company’s attendance at relevant industry events, including multi-channel pre-event promotion, coordination of logistics, exhibition stands and displays, data capture, marketing collateral and management of all associated costs.
- Manage relationships with key industry partners, including the delivery of activity outlined in agreed media packages, sponsorships, memberships and awards.
- Manage all social media channels for the Traveltek brand, including LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Development and promotion of key supplier and existing customer relationships.
- Compile, proof and traffic content for online and offline publications as required, including eshots, adverts, direct mail, videos, social and other media.
- Draft both trade and brand news, source appropriate imagery and ensure content is published on the Traveltek website to agreed monthly targets.
- Tender and negotiate as required with external suppliers including printers, data providers and design companies, in order to achieve best value for the company.
- Complete appropriate market and competitor research, as required.
- Support other brand marketing activities and to perform other reasonable duties as the need arises.
- Foreign language skills such as Spanish, Italian, French or German are advantageous
The ideal candidate will have a degree in marketing and will have a minimum of 3+ years in a similar role. Being able to evidence success in event and / or project management is crucial. As is experience in managing social media platforms. Experience using LinkedIn within a B2B environment would also be advantageous.
If you love to travel, then this could be the perfect job for you as you will be expected to attend events in the UK, Europe and beyond. To apply, please send in your CV, along with a covering letter, detailing why you think you are the right person for the job.
This position is full time and office based at our HQ in East Kilbride, Glasgow.
This position is subject to pre-employment checks including Disclosure Scotland screening.
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our ongoing success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
Take your career to new heights with Traveltek. We look forward to having you on board!