Join Traveltek and play a part in shaping the future of online travel booking!
Traveltek is currently pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. The East Kilbride-headquartered firm, which also has offices in the Midlands, Sydney, Miami, Dubai, Singapore, Hyderabad and Hong Kong is looking to strengthen its market share in existing locations and establish a presence in new growing markets.
The role, while encompassing some traditional EA elements, provides you with the opportunity to be an integral part of the CEO’s exciting global business. To get stuck in, use your creativity, and help build a rapidly growing venture capital backed business.
You’ll be working closely with the CEO and his teams across various projects within the business and across the World. As well as the obvious requirement to be a great executive assistant with military style organisational skills, we’re also looking for someone with genuine people skills within a multi cultural working environment and be able to demonstrate an inner strength and passion to succeed.
You’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, know what CEO needs before he does, and be completely unflappable.
You will also regularly be the face of both the CEO and his company internally and externally and as the business is global with several offices around the World, be prepared for national & International travel.
The role-holder must:
- Have experience of working for a senior executive or entrepreneurs, preferably in the tech, travel or creative worlds
- Possess obsessive attention to detail with excellent spoken and written English.
- Languages skills are a definite advantage.
- Have solid IT skills – mac proficient with excellent MS Excel, analytical understanding and outstanding presentation skills (Keynote, PowerPoint and InDesign).
- Be a great relationship builder – you’ll need to know what’s going on across the business, constantly liaising with team members to ensure the CEO is up to date.
- Have the ability to learn how the CEO thinks, what he needs, and make correct decisions without his input.
- Be adaptable – the nature of the role and fast growth of the company means that there will be various aspects of the business that this role will get involved with
- Have a can-do attitude – always thinking ahead and getting stuck in. Exceptional at planning and executing to a high level.
- Be process driven – help to improve current process, and bring new ideas to help manage the workload.
- Not be too ‘corporate’ – we’re serious about professionalism and business here, but are a creative company, and our teams reflects that.
- Live within easy reach of East Kilbride, Glasgow
The role will be varied. However, some of the day-to-day activities will be as follows:
- Extensive diary and travel arrangements – a packed schedule with regular last-minute changes is the norm. Ability to proactively manage the diary, understanding priorities, without needing to check is vital.
- Collate, assist and prepare the global sales figures and board pack.
- Internal and external relationship management – assisting driving culture in the organisation, organising various meetings, birthdays, dinners, Friday drinks, seasonal celebrations etc.
- Ad hoc travel nationally and internationally.
- Minute taking at meetings, ensuring action points are followed through.
- Problem solving autonomously without constant input from CEO or teams.
- Being the CEOs ear on the ground, updating them when they are out of the office.
- Plus other roles as required.
What you’ll get in return
The package will be very competitive with great scope to grow on success
- £25k - £30k PA plus bonus £4k PA
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- A creative and inspiring culture
To have a full discussion about this position please send your CV with details about why you are looking to leave your current role and what you're looking for in your next step, including availability and salary expectations.
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our ongoing success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
This position is full time and is based at our offices in East Kilbride, Scotland, this should be seen as truly exciting opportunity.
This position is subject to pre-employment checks including Disclosure Scotland screening.
Take your career to new heights with Traveltek. We look forward to having you on board!