Join Traveltek and play a part in shaping the future of online travel booking
Traveltek is currently pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. The East Kilbride-headquartered firm, which also has offices in the Midlands, Sydney, Miami, Dubai, Singapore, Hyderabad and Hong Kong is looking to strengthen its market share in existing locations and establish a presence in new growing markets.
We are currently recruiting a Finance Assistant to support the Finance Team based at our HQ in the UK. You will be working from our office in Hitec City Hyderabad and ideally have the following attributes:
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Hands on experience of Quick Books software
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Prepare accounts to P&L stage
- Good Accounting knowledge
- Should have hands on MS Excel
- Knowledge on Income Tax, TDS and GST
- Should be able to be a self-starter and motivated
- Should be able to work alone, with initiative and able to work with limited supervision
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office
- Purchase ledger entering into Quick Books for all entities
- Calculating GST and TDS requirements
- Prepare management accounts for Stewken Entity
- Liaising with our financial advisors for Stewken
- Annual audit assistance
- Raise Sales Invoices
- Process expenses
- Assist Finance Manager where required
You will be based at our office in Hitec City Hyderabad. Salary is dependent on experience. This position is subject to pre-employment checks.
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our ongoing success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
Take your career to new heights with Traveltek. We look forward to having you on board!