Traveltek has been delivering cutting-edge booking solutions to travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers for almost two decades and is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading travel technology providers. Our comprehensive range of finely-tuned products helps our global client base - which spans more than 30 countries - to work smarter, improve their bottom line and enhance customer experience and retention.
We handle millions of transactions annually, offering real-time support to our clients. This calls for a dedicated team of experts, proficient in a wide range of skills; from developers, web designers, sales and marketing to project management, implementation and customer success. They all share a common passion for delivering high quality service standards and technical proficiency. Sound like you?
We are currently looking for a Head of Project Delivery, which is part of our senior management team, to lead and manage the delivery of our Project delivery and Build Team functions. This is a key position in the organisation which is responsible for overseeing the execution of Client Projects within set time, cost and quality. The position plays a critical role in ensuring that projects perform successfully and that agreed timelines are met.
You will be a dynamic project leader with extensive people skills and ambitions to handle multiple projects in several companies around the world. With a great understanding of open source technology, project management strategies and methodologies and excellent planning and solution focus skills then this is the job for you. If you love life, travel, excitement and an industry (travel industry) unrivalled by any other and have what it takes then we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing multiple client projects
- Optimising, improving and developing processes thus ensuring that the processes will enhance and contribute to the project performance
- Reporting and follow up on client projects ensuring an all-time overview of cost, timeline, quality and risks of entire project portfolio
- Stakeholder management and meeting client expectations
The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and or experience:
- +5 years of experience with Project Management
- Experience with Project Management tools
- Communicate with conviction, impact and respect across the entire organisation
- Drive results through focus and prioritisations
- Work in a structured and systematic way
- Manage and cope with resistance in a trustworthy way
- Ability to manage resource
- Control project budget
Key Competencies we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written format
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience in conflict resolution
- High achievement drive
- Highly focused on service delivery
- Risk management analysis
The Head of Project Delivery is an exciting, dynamic and highly rewarding position for the right candidate. In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, a benefits package that includes holiday entitlement of up to 36 days, Pension Contribution Scheme and other office benefits.
This position is full time and is based in Traveltek Headquarters in East Kilbride, Glasgow. With the potential to travel, this is a really exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our on-going success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
We look forward to having you on board!