Join Traveltek and play a part in shaping the future of online travel booking!
Traveltek is currently pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. The Scottish headquartered firm, which also has offices in the Midlands, Sydney, Miami, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Hyderabad is looking to strengthen its market share in existing locations and establish a presence in new growing markets.
As part of our continued and exciting growth we are currently looking for a talented Operations Assistant to join our team in HiTec City Hyderabad. To be successful in this role, you will have strong business administration skills, be accurate, analytical, can multi-task and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. This position will provide support to the service team including the COO, Service Delivery Manager, Customer Services Manager and Supplier Management Co-ordinator.
- Managing client database fror both clients and suppliers
- Entering supplier leads into our database, sending out introductory emails and requesting any information required from the supplier that is needed to allow the lead to move to the next stage
- Providing stats reports to COO on a weekly basis on behalf of the Traveltek support team to include results on trends, performance and customer satisfaction
- Providing monthly performance reports to the COO on the overall performance of the Traveltek Global Support Team
- Administration responsibility for any new Service Projects working in conjunction with the Service Delivery Manager and/or Customer Service Manager
- Daily management of supplier and client work requests in the system and making sure timelines are met
- Management of supplier related service support issues
- +2 years in business administration
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of organization skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Microsoft Office skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary.
This position is full time and is based at our office in Hyderabad and this should be seen as truly exciting opportunity.
Location: HiTec City Hyderabad
Working time: 10:00 to 19:00
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our ongoing success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
Take your career to new heights with Traveltek. We look forward to having you on board!