Join the Traveltek team and help shape the future of travel technology
Traveltek has been delivering cutting-edge booking solutions to travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers for almost two decades and is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading travel technology providers. Our comprehensive range of finely-tuned products helps our global client base - which spans more than 30 countries - to work smarter, improve their bottom line and enhance customer experience and retention.
We handle millions of transactions annually, offering real-time support to our clients. This calls for a dedicated team of experts, proficient in a wide range of skills; from developers, web designers, sales and marketing, to project management, implementation and customer success. They all share a common passion for delivering high quality service standards and technical proficiency. Sound like you?
We’re currently pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy and are always on the lookout for fresh talent to help us achieve our ambitious plans for growth. We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our friendly and ever-expanding team. This is a key position in the organisation. Being responsible for the execution of Client Projects within set time, cost and quality the position plays a critical role in assuring that projects perform successfully and that agreed timelines are met.
You will be a truly talented project manager with ambitions to handle multiple projects in several companies around the world. With a great understanding of open source technology, this job is not for the faint-hearted as you will be working in the fastest paced environment of your life and could be seconded from one country to another very quickly. If you love life, travel, excitement and an industry (travel industry) unrivalled by any other and have what it takes then we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing multiple client projects
- Optimising, improving and developing processes thus ensuring that the processes will enhance and contribute to the project performance
- Reporting and follow up on client projects ensuring an all-time overview of cost, timeline, quality and risks of entire project portfolio
- Stakeholder management and meeting client expectations
The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and or experience:
- +2 years of experience with Project Management
- Experience with Project Management tools
- Communicate with conviction, impact and respect across the entire organisation
- Drive results through focus and prioritisations
- Work in a structured and systematic way
- Manage and cope with resistance in a trustworthy way
- Ability to manage resource
- Control project budget
- Ability to solutionise
Key Competencies we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written format
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience in conflict resolution
- High achievement drive
- Highly focused on service delivery
- Risk management analysis
The Project Manager position is an exciting, dynamic and highly rewarding one for the right candidate. In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, a benefits package that includes holiday entitlement of 28 days including public holidays.
This position is full time and is going to be based in our new office in Dallas, Texas with the potential to travel.
Foreign language skills, especially Spanish, German, Italian or French would be advantageous.
Applicants must be US citizen and currently be based in the country.
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our on-going success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
We look forward to having you on board!