Join Traveltek and play a part in shaping the future of online travel booking
Traveltek has been delivering cutting-edge booking solutions to travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers for almost two decades and is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading travel technology providers. Our comprehensive range of finely-tuned products helps our global client base - which spans more than 30 countries - to work smarter, improve their bottom line and enhance customer experience and retention.
We are headquartered in East Kilbride, in Scotland, and have additional offices elsewhere in the UK, in Australia, USA, UAE, India and Singapore. We are currently pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy and are always on the lookout for fresh talent to help us achieve our ambitious plans for growth.
The position as Project Manager is a key position in the organisation. Being responsible for the execution of Client Projects within set time, cost and quality the position plays a critical role in assuring that projects perform successfully and that agreed timelines are met.
You will be a truly talented project manager with ambitions to handle multiple projects in several companies around the world. With a great understanding of open source technology, this job is not for the faint-hearted as you will be working in the fastest paced environment of your life and could be seconded from one country to another very quickly. If you love life, travel, excitement and an industry (travel industry) unrivalled by any other and have what it takes then we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Planning and executing multiple client projects
- Optimising, improving and developing processes thus ensuring that the processes will enhance and contribute to the project performance
- Reporting and follow up on client projects ensuring an all-time overview of cost, timeline, quality and risks of entire project portfolio
- Stakeholder management and meeting client expectations
You will ideally have the following background:
- +2 years of experience with Project Management
- Experience with Project Management tools
You must have the ability to:
- Communicate with conviction, impact and respect across the entire organisation
- Drive results through focus and prioritisations
- Work in a structured and systematic way
- Manage and cope with resistance in a trustworthy way
- Ability to manage resource
- Control project budget
- Ability to solutionise
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written format
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience in conflict resolution
- High achievement drive
- Highly focused on service delivery
- Risk management analysis
- Foreign language skills, especially Spanish, German, Italian or French would be advantageous
- Salary banding £26k-32k with benefits of Private Health Care, Contributory Pension scheme, Favourable holiday entitlement, Company car or Car allowance
- Loyalty Bonus Scheme: (Length of service, Birthday Bonus, Marriage and Baby bonus)
- Based in Traveltek Headquarters in East Kilbride, Glasgow with the potential to travel
- Reporting directly to Head of Project Management
Due to the nature of the role a Full UK driving license is a necessity.
This position is subject to pre-employment checks including Disclosure Scotland screening.
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our ongoing success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
Take your career to new heights with Traveltek.
We look forward to having you on board!