Are you an experienced Sales Director with a background in the travel industry? Do you want to develop your career with a company that will reward your hard work? If so read on.
In order to meet both market and customer demand we are looking for an experienced and exceptional Sales Director to join the senior management team. This individual will play a crucial role in driving and executing our ambitious sales strategy, furthering the global expansion of business.
Headquartered in Glasgow - with additional offices across the UK, USA, Dubai, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and India - Traveltek provides SaaS-based booking and distribution software to travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers worldwide. Backed by a leading venture capital firm, global expansion is at the top of the agenda. We are currently operational in 30 countries worldwide and traction in new and emerging markets supporting a positive outlook for continued growth.
You must be able to thrive in an early stage, fast growing, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. In order to be successful and effective, you must be a mature and well-rounded sales and business professional, who can both personally and professionally help take the organisation to the next level. Specifically, you should have / be:
- 7+ years’ experience in enterprise sales success.
- 5+ years’ of international sales team leadership experience.
- Proven record of successful selling, business development, executive level influence, negotiation and exceptional communication and presence.
- Ability to manage and ensure the team’s multiple opportunities and meeting deadlines are met by setting the direction for and ensuring the success of all sales and customer interactions.
- Desire and passion to work at an early-stage, high-growth company.
- Strong acumen in technology and ability to articulate solution value proposition.
- Previous success managing a multicultural sales team, responsible for closing complex, high- value deals.
- Exceptional communication, personal skills, gravitas and natural leadership qualities.
- Excellent preparation and presentation skills for executive and investor board meetings.
- Proficient with software productivity tools (Sales Navigator, Powerpoint etc).
- Ability to work closely with Marketing, Product Management, Partner Management and Pre-Sales Management.
- Ability to present a full solution and conduct product demonstration to customers at board level.
- Self-motivated, highly driven, team bonding oriented.
- Fearless, thoughtful, clear and transparent. Curious and inquisitive, open-minded, and persistent.
- Foreign language skills would be advantageous.
What You’ll Do
- Lead, mentor, motivate and assist in building a team of high calibre sellers across our global sales team to ensure all targets and objectives are met or exceeded.
- Build sales strategies to generate and grow new business.
- Drive the sales team with solution-selling, value-added sales techniques and ROI driven methodologies.
- Develop, maintain and agree sales plans to ensure delivery of monthly and annual sales targets.
- Collaborate, formulate and execute strategic and tactical plans.
- Ensure best sales practises and appropriate sales methodologies are pragmatically applied to the various stages of the sales process.
- Execute sales activity in accordance with Traveltek’s sales process, which includes opportunity identification and qualification, solution proof of value, development of business case and ROI, pricing and license development, negotiation and contract signing.
- Provide disciplined and accurate forecasting and reporting of opportunities and all sales activities.
- Drive a collaborative and positive team working environment, encouraging cross communication and fertilisation of ideologies, and promote team bonding.
- Report to the Executive and Investor board on sales strategy development and key sales and performance metrics.
If you think you have what it takes to excel within this global market and are confident you can make your mark then get in touch.
What You Can Expect in Return
The Traveltek Group offers its team members an attractive and highly-competitive incentive package including a generous basic salary and bonus scheme, plus the additional benefits that you would expect of a progressive and well-funded international business.
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our ongoing success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
Location: Flexible within UK.
Take your career to new heights with Traveltek. We look forward to having you on board!