Join Traveltek and play a part in shaping the future of online travel booking
Traveltek has been delivering cutting-edge booking solutions to travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers for almost two decades and is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading travel technology providers. Our comprehensive range of finely-tuned products helps our global client base - which spans more than 30 countries - to work smarter, improve their bottom line and enhance customer experience and retention.
We are headquartered in East Kilbride, Scotland, and have additional offices elsewhere in the UK, Australia, USA, India and Singapore. We are currently pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy and are always on the lookout for fresh talent to help us achieve our ambitious plans for growth.
The position as a Telephone Account Manager is a key position within the organisation. Being responsible for a number of customer accounts and maintaining a good working relationship with customers as well as working towards agreed sales targets.
Over 90% of the assigned accounts will be existing customers, so there is no need for cold calling, but the accounts need to be contacted regularly and may occasionally need to be seen face to face.
This role is fast paced and entails a wide range of tasks, this includes:
- Manage your own account territory
- Deliver against your sales plan and sales target within your defined account territory with support from the existing Account Management team.
- Conduct outgoing account customer calls to strengthen relationships, help to support issues and promote Traveltek
- Utilise our inhouse systems to create and maintain account plans, manage pipeline, escalate queries and develop new accounts
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have good communication skills where you are not afraid to pick up the phone and speak to customers
- Have a track record of achieving targets ideally within a travel background
- Be self-motivated with high energy and able to work at pace
- Be detailed oriented and able to prioritise your own workload
- Have strong communication, negotiation and objection handling skills
- Multi tasker
- A knowledge of iSell is an advantage
- £17-18k with the ability to earn commission
- Competitive salary, excellent benefit package and enhanced holiday entitlement
- Based in Traveltek Headquarters in East Kilbride, Glasgow
- Reporting directly to Head of Account Management
Targets are managed on an annual basis, with quarterly payments being made subject to quality measures and revenue targets being achieved.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a travel consultant background.
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our ongoing success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
Take your career to new heights with Traveltek.
We look forward to having you on board!