Join Traveltek and play a part in shaping the future of online travel booking
Traveltek has been delivering cutting-edge booking solutions to travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers for almost two decades and is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading travel technology providers. Our comprehensive range of finely-tuned products helps our global client base - which spans more than 30 countries - to work smarter, improve their bottom line and enhance customer experience and retention.
We are headquartered in East Kilbride, in Scotland, and have additional offices elsewhere in the UK, in Australia, USA, UAE, India and Singapore. We are currently pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy and are always on the lookout for fresh talent to help us achieve our ambitious plans for growth.
We are looking for a talented Web Designer / Front End Developer to join our team with an immediate start, on a temporary 12 week contract.
Our Front End Development team helps major brands across the world build business critical travel websites, getting involved at all stages of the process from initial wire-framing right through to design, build and testing - making this is a truly exciting and challenging position.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Delivering high quality web projects built upon the Traveltek CMS system
- Assisting our Project Managers and Product Team in evaluating, estimating and planning new requirements
- Striving for continuous improvement within the team
- Testing and reviewing web projects to ensure high quality production
Our preferred requirements...
- Excellent knowledge of UI and graphic design principles and tools
- Experience using CSS Pre-processors such as Sass or Less
- A high quality portfolio of previous builds
Great to have...
- Existing professional experience within a team environment or equivalent
- Experience with mobile web development
- A good grasp of wire-framing tools and practices
- Knowledge of CSS naming conventions (BEM/SMACSS or similar)
- Experience of front end templating languages such as Nunjucks or Jinja
- Knowledge of front end performance optimisation best practices
- Foreign language skills, especially Spanish, German, Italian or French would be advantageous
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our ongoing success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
This position is full time, 12 weeks temporary contract and is based at our offices in HITEC city, Hyderabad. We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
Take your career to new heights with Traveltek.
We look forward to having you on board!