Join Traveltek and play a part in shaping the future of online travel booking!
Traveltek is currently pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. The Scottish headquartered firm, which also has offices in the Midlands, Sydney, Miami, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Hyderabad and is looking to strengthen its market share in existing locations and establish a presence in new growing markets.
We are looking for a talented Web Designer / Front End Developer to join our team and help us build the next generation of travel websites.
Our Front End Design team helps major brands across the world build business critical travel web sites, getting involved at all stages of the process from initial wire-framing right through to design, build and testing - making this is a truly exciting and challenging position.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Delivering high quality web projects built upon the Traveltek CMS system
- Assisting our Project Managers in evaluating, estimating and planning new requirements
- Striving for continuous improvement within the team
- UAT and quality control
Our preferred requirements...
- Excellent knowledge of UI and graphic design principles and tools
- Experience using CSS Pre-processors such as Sass or Less
- A high quality portfolio of previous builds
Great to have...
- Existing professional experience within a team environment or equivalent
- Experience with mobile web development
- A good grasp of wire-framing tools and practices
- Knowledge of CSS naming conventions (BEM/SMACSS or similar)
- Experience of front end templating languages (we use Nunjucks)
- Knowledge of front end performance optimisation best practices
- Foreign language skills, especially Spanish, German, Italian or French would be advantageous
Join Traveltek and you become part of a team that values strong working relationships, career progression and shared success. We are committed to your development and job satisfaction in the firm belief that if you excel, so do we. We want you to play a key role in our evolution and expansion, becoming part of our ongoing success story – and the growing Traveltek family.
This position is full time and is based at our offices in HITEC city, Hyderabad and this should be seen as truly exciting opportunity.
Take your career to new heights with Traveltek. We look forward to having you on board!