Recruitment Data Privacy Agreement
1. Information that we collect from you and your use of this website
2. How we handle the data that is submitted by you
3. How to contact us
1.0 Information that we collect from you and your use of this website
1.1 Information you give us
When you visit careers.traveltek.com you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, including your name, contact details, date of birth and job history. Some of the information is mandatory in order for Traveltek to consider an application for a vacancy or meet its statutory monitoring and reporting responsibilities. However, where indicated, some of the information is optional and you can choose not to complete.
1.2 Automatic Information
We automatically receive and save certain types of information whenever you interact with this website. We use the information to monitor website traffic and to assist with the navigation and user experience of the website.
2.0 How we handle the data that is submitted by you
Personal data is collected to facilitate the recruitment process and used for anonymised reporting purposes. Data entered as part of an application is stored in the system and will be made available to an applicant to ‘reuse’ as part of a future application. The candidate can amend, add or delete information or all of the data.
2.1 Data Protection Statement
The personal data you provide in your application and as part of the recruitment process will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes of Traveltek and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement, unless otherwise indicated. Your data will be retained only for as long as is permitted by UK legislation and then destroyed. By submitting your personal data and application, you:
(1) declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements set out in this data protection clause;
(2) are declaring that the information given in the application is complete and true to the best of your knowledge, and understand that deliberate omissions and incorrect statements could lead to your application being rejected or to your dismissal;
(3) are giving your consent to the processing of the information contained in this application and any other personal data you may provide separately in the manner and to the extent described; and
(4) are authorising Traveltek to verify or have verified on their behalf all statements contained in this application and to make any necessary reference checks.
2.2 Data Retention
Unsuccessful applicant data will be held within the recruitment system for a period of two years before being deleted in order that you can access and re-use data in future applications and we can respond to statutory reporting requests.
3.0 How to contact us
For any queries you may have in connection with this privacy agreement, please contact
Head of HR